Red, White, and Blue Pops
I love a good theme and the holidays are my favorite! I am always looking for fun ways to add to my holiday parties. Having festive food is the best way to celebrate because it's fun and tasty!
These red, white, and blue pops are perfect for Fourth of July! They are made with fresh strawberries and blueberries, coconut milk, and yogurt. There isn't much added sugar, either. Perfect for staying healthy while enjoying the party!
What you need:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
What you do:
1. Puree strawberries, lime juice, and 2 tablespoon honey in food processor or blender.
2. Divide evenly between popsicle molds and freeze until firm - about 30 minutes.
3. Whisk together yogurt, coconut milk, and 2 tablespoons honey.
4. Divide evenly between popsicle molds on top of the strawberry mixture.
5. Insert popsicle sticks into the center of each mold and freeze until firm - about 30 minutes.
6. Puree blueberries and pomegranate juice.
7. Divide evenly between popsicle molds on top of yogurt mixture.
8. Freeze until firm or until you're ready to enjoy!
If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can easily find one at any home goods store. Amazon also has a lot of options. We like Norpro Frozen Ice Pop Maker because it uses the classic wooden posicle sticks!